- Disc Golf
- Horseshoe Pits
- Picnic Areas
- Picnic Tables
Yellow Banks park is also home to a 9 hole disc golf park and is FREE and open to the public.
The course is currently a par 29 with all holes being par 3 except for holes #5 & 7 which are par 4's. The course will expand to 18 holes in the future.
You can enter to course at this time by crossing the pedestrian bridge on Camp Phillips Road from Yellow Banks Park. Then beginning in the Spring there will be an entrance with a parking lot on the west side of Camp Phillips (across from the Scout Camp) which you can enter from.
The Shelters (#1 & #2) at Yellowbanks can rented for:
- Resident Family/Groups: $60/per day + $3.30 Tax + $25 Security Deposit = $88.30
- Non-Resident Family/Groups: $85/per day + $4.68 Tax + $25 Security Deposit = $114.68
- Resident Non-Profit Organization: $60/per day + $ 3.30 Tax + $25 security deposit = $88.30
- Resident Business: $160/per day + $8.80 Tax + $50 security deposit = $218.80
- Non-Resident, Non-Profit Organization: $110/per day + $6.05 Tax + $25 security deposit = $141.05
- Non-Resident Business: $310/per day + 17.05 Tax + $50 security deposit = $377.05
Please call 715-359-6114 to ask about available dates! All reservations must be paid in person by (exact cash) or check to guarantee your reservation. Payments can be mailed in, but the reservation date will not be guaranteed.